Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IS PROPHESIED IN THE BIBLE

Qur'an 61:6 'Isa (Jesus) son of Mary said 'O children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat which came before me, and giving glad tiding of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed (The praised one)' (Qur'an 61:6)

New Testament

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may abide with you for ever (John 14:16),

But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.( John 14:26)

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. (John 16:7)

Jesus said that he has to go away for the comforter to come in to the world. Can't be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost was already present before and during Jesus' presence {And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost (Luke 1:41), And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, (Luke 1:67), And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost (John 20:22)}

'However when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, and he will show you things to come.'(John 16:13)

Why not Holy Ghost: Ghost=pneuma (Greek)=neutral word=it (Romans 8:16,26). The words 'which is the holy ghost' in John 14:26 are a later addition. Holy ghost=holy spirit=holy prophet (I John 4:1)

Old Testament

The illiterate prophet mentioned in the Torah

Isaiah 29:12 'And the book is delivered to him that is not learned saying, read this, I pray thee, and he said, I am not learned.'

Deut. 18:18,19 'I (God) will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.'

The only prophet who came after Moses who fits this description was prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Brethren (Gen.16:11,12 and Gen.25:18)

Ishmael was blessed by God: Gen21:13,18 - a great nation
Hijra, battle of Badr and victory
Isaiah 21:13-17

No comments:

Post a Comment