Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

BIBLE GOT CORRUPTED

Set up criteria for a Book from Allah - Does any other Book besides Qur'an fulfill this criteria?

Divinely inspired?
At one place the Bible says that all Scripture is inspired (II Timothy 3:16), but Paul says in his writing: And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord... But to the rest I speak, not the Lord, Now concerning virgins I have no command of the Lord, yet I give my judgment (I Corinthians 7:10,12,25).

Also see II Timothy 4:9,13: 'Do your diligence to come shortly unto me. The cloak that I left at Troas with Carpus, when you come, bring it with you, and the books, but specially the parchments.'

No contradictions? See pages on Contradictions

All prophesies fulfilled as prophesied?

Jesus was supposed to rule the throne of David forever - Luke 1:32,33

Second coming was to take place in the life of the Disciples - Matthew 16:27,28

Paul said that second coming will be in his lifetime - I Thess. 4:16,17.

Jesus would be buried three days and three nights - Matthew 12:40
Supposedly buried on Friday (Mark 14:42), and risen on Sunday - how 3 days and 3 nights?

Preserved from corruption? see pages on contradictions, unscientific facts, etc.

Preserved from perishment?
'And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying: Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousand of his saints to execute judgment upon all...' (Jude 1:14,15)

Book of Enoch once existed and was accepted by early church fathers and had the right of a canonical book. -Encyclopedia Biblica.

So where is that book now? And where is the original Gospel preached by Jesus?

Unembarrassed to read it - I am too embarrassed to talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment